Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher
penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
At Hien Le & Co, we have a range of services to help you cope with increasingly complex Corporate Tax legislation together with a full tax planning service including:
- Reviews as required and agreed during the financial year in order to plan expenditure in the most tax efficient manner
- Identifying allowances available, particularly those not always immediately thought of, such as capital allowances on the purchase of a company freehold property or research and development
expenditure tax relief
- Keeping you advised of developments and changes in legislation - both generally and specific to your industry
- Preparing company self assessment tax returns and supporting computations of tax liabilities
- Advising payment dates
- Dealing with HMRC on your company's behalf
Click below to find out more...
Require more information?
Call us today on 01992 302306 for free and friendly advice. To ask us a question online click here.